Loading the player...
The graft should be attached as per normal
facility protocol, taking
|This video demonstrates the technique
of attaching the thin epidermal graft.
the following into account
- Thin epidermal grafts are more fragile
than conventional split thickness grafts
- The thinness of the graft makes orientation
easy to confuse. (Curl under indicates correct
- Carefully smooth out the graft
- Saline can be used to float the graft
- Interstices should be larger than
2mm for meshed grafts. Sheet grafts will have no interstices.
- Secure by stapling edges and center
© Copyright 2010 Integra LifeSciences
Corporation. All Rights Reserved.